This tour is unique! It combines the knowledge of the history of Cambodia, acquaintance with its ancient and modern architecture, adventure in the tropics and rest on the snow-white beach of the paradise island, where you will find such ?! We will look at the country not from the window of the tourist bus, the picture in which differs little from the picture in the TV, but we will travel around the country on regular buses, with every cell feeling the spirit and atmosphere of this amazing country, we will go in the open body of a jeep through the virgin tropical forest, we will see not only the ancient temples of Angkor (and not only those that are watched by all tourists, but remote, to which few people reach, for example, the Koch-Kehr temple complex), but also the town of the French colonies abandoned in the middle of the last century in the jungle, visit the capital of Cambodia & ndash; ancient and no less interesting than anything else here in the city of Phnom Penh, and at the end we will spend some unforgettable days on the white beaches of the tropical island of Rongsanlem & ndash; where real rest experts in Cambodia come to rest.
And all this at a price that is much lower than the standard tour to this country!
Route by day*
Day 1. Bangkok
Buy tickets for a direct flight to Bangkok, where our fascinating journey begins. On the first day we stay in a hotel and walk around the city, where, be sure, there is something to see!
Day 2. Бангкок
Since Bangkok is very big and very interesting, the second day of our trip we will completely devote to getting to know him and nobody will find this day a lot!
The Royal Palace, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Temple of the Golden Buddha, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, the Temple of the Sunrise Sun, the Temple of Zolotaya Gora, the Eravan Museum, the Bangkok Art and Cultural Center, Kaohsan Road are just a few of the interesting and world famous attractions that can be seen in Bangkok and some of which we will certainly visit.
Day 3. Bangkok - Battambang
In the morning we sit on the shuttle bus and drive to the border with Cambodia (about 3 hours on the way). We pass the border, we sit on another Cambodian bus and drive to the city of Battambang (two more hours) - extremely interesting, literally filled with ancient temples, museums and other tourist attractions.
Day 4. Battambang
All this day we will devote to unhurried acquaintance with this amazing city, in which there is no so-called "night life" and the only entertainment in the evening can be a walk along the picturesque waterfront of the city. But in the afternoon we will see a fantastic snow-white pagoda with an amazing history, visit a provincial museum, impressive with its beauty governor's residence and make a sightseeing tour on the only Cambodian bamboo train that will take us around the city.
Day 5. Battambang - Siem Reap
Early breakfast, after which we sit on the bus and continue our journey - go to the city of Siem Reap, near which are the most famous in Cambodia attractions - temples of Angkor. On this day we will have time to settle in the hotel and come to the temple complex to meet the sunset here - an interesting sight, which every day gathers a huge number of tourists from all over the world. If you are lucky, sunset can be very impressive and beautiful!
Day 6. Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
On the sixth day of our trip we will visit and see in detail the two most famous and perhaps the most impressive ancient temples in the whole world - Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. At least once in your life you need to see this! But even if you have already been here, a second visit will not seem boring - the territory of the temples is so huge that it is simply impossible to view everything here in one or two places! Every time you come here, you can make new discoveries for yourself here.
Day 7. Temples of Koh-Kehr
On this day we will deviate from the standard tourist routes and go to distant temples located more than 100 kilometers from the main temples of Angkor! The giant sizes of Koh Keh hit. The pyramid, called Prang, is located to the west of the main temple of Thorn Prasat, is 36 meters high and is the highest pyramid ever built by the Khmer. And the temple of Prasat is one of the largest brick Khmer sanctuaries.
Day 8. Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
In the morning, having breakfast at the hotel, we will take the bus and go to the capital of Cambodia, the city of Phnom Penh. On arrival, accommodation at the hotel and walks around the city.
Day 9. Phnom Penh
All day we will dedicate this beautiful and interesting groats. The Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda, the Wat Botum and the National Museum of Cambodia - that's probably all we'll have time to see. But this, believe me, will be enough to remember for life the colorful and unusual Asian city.
Day 10. Phnom Penh - Kampot
In the morning we will take a bus to the town of Kampot. It attracts tourists with its quiet streets with many houses made in French style and mansions built on the basis of Chinese architecture. There are several buildings erected on special projects in the European style, such as, for example, the governor's house. Upon arrival, we will definitely take a walk around it, but for us it is, above all, the starting point for Bokor National Park, where we will leave early next morning.
Day 11. Bokor National Park
Bokor National Park, whose official name is Preah Monivong National Park, is 1,581 km2 of protected area, the highest point of which is 1,080 meters above sea level. The main part of this territory is covered with impassable jungle, and importantly, until now, is the home of rare animals such as leopards, tigers, elephants, Asian black bears, gibbons and many others, as well as the virgin cradle of tropical fauna. However, do not expect that climbing the mountain, you can meet these strange animals. They do not seek meetings with people and live, mainly in the northern part of the park, which is absolutely impassable.
However, in any case, on our planet, there are not so many places left where you can go through the virgin jungle, in the cacophony of chirping cicadas and singing birds, where the tops of the multilevel jungle hide the traveler from the midday heat, but at the same time, many secrets and even more dangers.
Until 1997, Bokor was not marked on the maps of the tourist routes of Cambodia. This was a consequence of the fact that in the last years of the war with the Khmer Rouge, it was Bokor that was the most bitter fighting. The huge territory of the national park was mined. And to this day, many of the antipersonnel mines remain not found throughout the park, and therefore deadly. Of course, this does not apply to the main route by which we will go, but, you see, this place is worthy of replenishing your own treasury of adventures.
We will travel through the jungle in the back of the jeep, where 2 benches are fixed, each of which accommodates 4-5 people. While driving on the road, which is often called the road can only be conditional, you can fall insects or lizards. They are not dangerous, but they can frighten impressionable girls. The more fun later will be remembered about this :)
In this eventful day, we will visit the abandoned city of French colonists in the jungle, rise to the highest point of the national park - Mount Bokor, see waterfalls and much, much more interesting! Exotic birds fluttering over your head and the riot of the tropics around are enclosed.
Day 12. Kampot - Sihanoukville - Rongsanlem Island
Transfer by bus to the resort town of Sihanoukville, located on the seaside. Here there is a completely different atmosphere - the resort and relaxed. However, we will not stay here for long and will leave here on a speedboat to a real tropical paradise - to the island of Rongsanlem. This is the second largest tourist island of Cambodia - less famous and less tusovychny than the more popular Kon Rong, but here there is a huge white sandy beach and this, according to the real rest experts in Cambodia, a reasonable compromise between civilized recreation and rest in the bosom of virgin nature . There are no ATMs, pharmacies and the Internet is working very slowly - for three days we will plunge into the world of complete relaxation and detachment from city life - an excellent one, we believe, a bonus before returning to our native megapolis :)
Days 13 - 14. Rest on Rongsanlem island
On the island of Rongsanlem you can simply swim and sunbathe on a snow-white beach, relax in the shade of palm trees or in a cozy bungalow, contemplating gentle pink sunsets in the evenings, or you can dive and snorkel, rent a boat to go fishing or go to the uninhabited island of Kok Kun nearby. Everyone will find here a holiday to their liking!
Day 15. Alas, the last
After breakfast and a little more relaxing or bathing, we sit on the boat and go to the mainland - to the city of Sihanoukville, where, without delay, we go to the airport and fly to Bangkok. And from there at home.
* The route can be made minor changes that do not affect the tour's timing and quality.
Your guide Evgeny Androsov:
USD 1250 per person
What is included in the price
- all movements during the tour (tickets for scheduled buses, transfers from and to airports (except Moscow airports), taxis, tuk-tuki, travel by speedboat),
- double accommodation in hotels of tourist class all days of the route, double accommodation in a bungalow on the island,
- food breakfasts (where it is included in the price of the hotel),
- the work of the guide-instructor accompanying the group all the days of the tour 24 hours a day,
- a group first-aid kit with the necessary medicines, medical care for poisoning, bruises, dislocations, etc.
- group and individual photos of each participant made during the whole trip to professional photographic equipment and provided electronically
What is NOT included in the price
- airtickets your city - Bangkok - your city
- Flight tickets Sihanoukville - Bangkok,
- catering in cafes and restaurants,
- medical insurance
- rent of boats for personal walks, entrance to museums, zoos and other tour objects,
- consular fees and other costs for obtaining a Cambodian visa,
- souvenirs and other personal expenses of participants,
- Other expenses not specified in the section "Included in the price"
What is the difficulty of the trip? What are the "pitfalls"?
The tour does not present any complexity and it is recommended that everyone who loves adventure and active leisure. However, you must be prepared for the fact that Cambodia is a poor country and almost everywhere we will be accompanied by beggars and various "helpers". They are intrusive and not always pleasant. During the trip, not very comfortable conditions and not very pleasant smells during transplants and hiking are possible. Contacts with unpleasant insects and animals (monkeys, snakes, etc.) are possible. As a rule, they are not dangerous, however, one must be careful in promising with them. The instructor who accompanies you will instruct you, as well as guard against this kind of danger, but the tropics are tropics ...
Recommendations for clothes and equipment
Our tour will take place in the dry season, that is, rains are possible, but unlikely. The air temperature in this period ranges from 25 to 35 degrees Celsius. For travel through the jungle, as well as through open spaces, light clothing is recommended, but as much as possible covering the skin, in order to avoid sunburn, as well as contact with leaves and branches of tropical plants, many of which are prickly, and in the jungle there are also poisonous plants , like our nettle. Shoes must also be closed.
How to participate
- If you are interested in this tour, leave a request through the form below or call the specified phones, I, Evgeni Androsov or my assistants will tell you in detail about the route and answer all your questions.
- To reserve a place, you must pay an advance payment through the international payment system PayPal in the amount of 30% of the cost of the tour / tour if it is more than 45 days before the start and 50% of the cost, if before the start less than 45 days. The prepayment is refundable for 45 days or more before the start of the trekking tour and unfortunately, less than 45 days before the start of the tour / tour, if the refund is related to your refusal to participate (for any reason). If the hike / tour does not take place due to our fault, due to an unformed group or due to force majeure circumstances, the prepayment will be guaranteed to you in any case.
- After confirming the formation of the group, tickets are bought. Depending on the season and activity of the participants, this can happen for 3 months or 10 days before the start of the hike / tour. Tickets are bought by participants on their own, however, it is possible to purchase tickets centrally by an instructor or his assistants, in the case when all participants are unanimous in choosing the flight.
- At the appointed time in the specified place the group meets and travels to the starting point of the route.
- The group moves with the speed of the last participant, the participants are trained by the instructor to prepare the food and install the tents.
- The instructor reserves the right to refuse participation to any person if he sees that a person is physically or mentally not ready for a hike. On the route, the instructor has the right to interrupt the movement of the group and to stop the trip in case of danger of further promotion, and also due to the state of health of one or several participants. These circumstances are for force majeure, there is no provision for money for the campaign and other financial compensation.
- If you change your mind / lost the opportunity to participate in the campaign, please, inform us about this as soon as possible, because transport and products for the whole campaign are purchased, calculated and distributed for each participant in the campaign.
Enroll in this tour
USD 1250 per rerson
+7 (495) 199-25-12
+7 (909) 941-65-11