During these bleak and unfamiliar name hides a huge tour and a unique world full of natural and historical monuments, geological objects, standing on a par with the famous American Grand Canyon and Monument Valley. We decided to open this world a wide range of visitors from all over the world and one of the first if not the first to offer avto trip at this beautiful location for a price comparable to a trip to the nearest sea to you!
So, what will we see?
Beautiful multi-colored mountains in many places topped pillars, monuments
It is not the great mountain ranges like the Himalayas or the Andes, but their beauty and singularity does not make anyone indifferent - guaranteed! They have a lot of caves, faults, bizarre forms of all colors and shades. Of course, we can not see and explore them all, but something sure to go through, let us go up to some of the top, from which a beautiful and majestic views. And if there is a common desire of the group, and we can spend the night at one of the peaks, after seeing the sun in the west, and the next morning found him in the east.
Karagiye "black mouth" real mystery to geologists. The exact nature of its origin can not figure out until now. It is located at the foot of the mountains Karahan. Trench length 50 km, width - 30 km. Karagiye - is in fifth place in the ranking of the deepest valleys in the world, its absolute elevation 132 meters below sea level and 100 meters below the Caspian Sea.
Lonely Mountain rounded shape taller than 300 meters in the middle of the bare steppe., One of the attractions of Mangyshlak. If you look at it from one side, the mountain resembles a huge white tent, but on the other - Shergala like a sleeping lion, put his great head on his paws. Therefore they called the mountain - Shergala, which is translated from Turkmen means "Lion Mountain".
Paleontological open-air museum
The remains of marine organisms that are found in the Cretaceous Ustyurt, extremely diverse: ammonites, numerous shells of bivalve and gastropod mollusks (including large oysters), perfectly preserved shells of sea urchins, sharks teeth and rays, bony fishes vertebrae.
Eggs dragons and stone mushrooms
This, of course, just stones, shaped like a huge egg and the same huge mushrooms, but their number and scope of the imagination!
The ancient underground temple, characterized by its size, dated 9 & ndash; 10 centuries, and it is one of the major mysteries of the Mangyshlak peninsula. It is located off the southern coast of the Gulf of Sary-Tash. Entrance to the temple is decorated with elaborately various emblems, animal figures, inscriptions, epitaphs and Arabic characters that are woven into the pattern. All elements constitute a complete and thoughtful composition.
Ancient settlements of the peninsula Mangyshlak
Over the years, Mangyshlak Peninsula is a platform for scientists engaged in the study of its mysteries. During this time the team Paleolithic were discovered more than a thousand works belonging to the Middle Ages. Among them elevated and underground churches, cemeteries. Carved directly into the rocks small room that served as either tombs, monasteries or Muslim hermits, found on all the territory of the Mangyshlak peninsula.
They are not only in the Sahara, but also on the Mangyshlak Peninsula. We will have the opportunity to wander through them at your leisure, as well as a ride down the sandy slope at Sand board - analog snowboard.
And not only see it, but be sure to swim!
City of Fort Shevchenko and Aktau
Aktau, the largest and most civilized city in the region, a major port, the regional center. Fort-Shevchenko - the most ancient, former royal outpost of Russia in the Caspian Sea.
Monument Motherland in Volgograd and Astrakhan Kremlin
These objects we will visit on the way to Kazakhstan.
Now the route day by day:
Early in the morning to collect the group at the designated location (Moscow city), loading in cars, leaving from Moscow. All day we go. Overnight in tents on the banks of the Volga near Volgograd, or in a suitable place, a little before you reach it.
Quick march breakfast, we reach Volgograd, inspect the monument Motherland, continue to move along the motorway to Astrakhan. After lunch we inspect the Astrakhan Kremlin, leave the town and stop for the night at a campsite.
Hiking breakfast, cross the border with Kazakhstan and then going almost nonstop on the Kazakh steppe desert until the evening. Overnight in tents in the right place.
In the morning, we arrive at Fort Shevchenko, inspect it to continue moving in the direction of the city of Aktau. On the way, we admire the desert shores of the Caspian Sea, stop and swim wherever we like. We spend the night in a hotel Aktau & ndash; after a few days, roads and deserts, the hotel with its comfort and the ability to take a shower, wash things can be very useful.
In the morning we leave on the Ustyurt plateau and the three-day romp through it in search of beautiful sights along the pre-planned locations to GPS-coordinates, and using intuition and improvisation. We make radial trips to the top, examine ancient fossils and caves, visit the ancient rock temples, arrange a photo shoot in a completely fantastic fantastic places meet sunsets and sunrises. We spend the night in tents in the most beautiful places of the plateau! These four days you will never forget!
All good things must come to an end, and that we have come to an end the main part of our wonderful trip. After the eighth overnight sit on the car and make long and rather tedious moving along the deserted Kazakh steppe near to the border with Russia. We spend the night in the wilderness, for the evening campfire sharing experiences, outline the future plans.
In the morning, we cross the border between Kazakhstan and Russia, and again the whole day going in the direction of Moscow. On the way, if there is a desire group we can make a pause in a tedious way to see the sights and Borisoglebsk and Tambov. Overnight in tents at the campsite.
Camping breakfast and dinner estimated to return to Moscow.
Guide Evgeny Androsov:
Species film about the Ustyurt plateau
USD 650 per person
- travel on a comfortable minivan / SUV route every day (except hiking days),
- accommodation in tents all day route,
- accommodation in tourist class hotel in the city of Aktau (one night),
- three times a day marching meals, snacks, water, tea and coffee in the van while driving,
- total camp equipment (tents, pots, burners, gas),
- visa support (the invitation, advice on obtaining a visa),
- instructor and driver fees,
- group and individual photos of each participant made during the entire campaign to a professional photo equipment
Cost Not includes
- flights to Moscow and back (for residents of other cities/countries),
- the cost of obtaining Russian and Kazakhstan visas,
- rental of personal equipment
- food in the cafe and souvenirs
- other expenses not specified in the section included in the price
How to participate
- If you are interested in this tour, leave a request through the form below or call on these phones, I'm Evgeny Androsov or my assistants tell details about the route and will answer all your questions.
- To book a place, a prepayment of 30% of the tour cost before it starts if more than 45 days, and 50% of the cost, if, prior to the start of at least 45 days. Prepayment is returnable in 45 days or more prior to the hike / tour nevovzratnoy and, unfortunately, less than 45 days before the start of a hike / tour if the return is linked to your refusal to participate (for whatever reason). If the hike / tour will not take place due to our fault, because not form a group or force majeure, the advance payment, you will be guaranteed to be returned in any case.
- If you change your mind / lose the opportunity to participate in the campaign, please let us know as soon as possible. The transport and food for the whole trek procured, calculated and allocated based on each party's campaign.
Enroll to this tour
Price - USD 650 per person
7 495 199-25-12
7 909 941-65-11